We hope you enjoy browsing through our web site. Here are a few pointers to help you along.
Finding the fabric or product you are looking for.
- You can put the product name you are looking for in the search box. This can be found on the top right hand side of the home page. If you can't remember the name, try a few descriptive words, brand name, or manufactureres code.
- If you are looking for particular fabrics for a project, you will find the search box useful. simpley put in the colour you need, for example, Turquoise or duck egg blue! (This does depend on how accurate and detailed I have been when adding the product to the web site though..)
- If you are doing a project using contempary fabrics, simply type 'contempary' in the search box. Same for 'tradtional' or even seasons, baby, kids, vehicles...etc!
Buying fabric on our website.
- Clicking on the 'Fabrics' icon will bring you to another page for you to select what kind of fabric you are looking for. Once you have chosen that it will bring you to another page to choose again. We have organised it like this to make it, hopefully, easier to view the collections. A bit like how we would organise it on shelves if we had the shop.
- When you are presented with a page full of colourful fabric, scroll the mouse over them to reveal 'Quick View' on the picture or it will highlight the words. Clicking on quick view will bring a pop up choice to see an enlaged view & choices of quantaties to buy.
- When you click on the words the same options will be avaliable but it refreshes the page and gives you more information.
Fabric buying options.
- Fabric is priced per meter or per panel. Select the quantity option you need, eg .5 (1/2 mt.) The price will be changed at the top For example. Minkee is £19. If you click .5mt the price changes to £10 or choose a fat quarter the price adjusts accordingly.